Thursday, May 6, 2010

post 5

Instruction Design

creating an on line class is very demanding because its require hard working all the time. It is not easy to create an on line class because develop on line learning content is complicated thing I will provide organized and particular task by using the ADDIE in this class in this class I will teach the learner how to make bloges step by step .
Analysis

I would like to create a good course and then try to deliver my online course so that I can make it easy for my student in this program. Before start my course I will try to do like survey to know if the learner has back ground and experience on dealing of any kind of technology tools especially blog the topic that I will give to them .Also, what the learner want to achieve in this course that match there need in their daily lif. After I get all the feedback from the survey, I will start to built a good course material that depend on their answer . I will know what kind of problem that may learner have difficult on it.

The goal and objectives.

My goal is to teach the learner how to create a blog. The course will be totally on line
learner can do their blog in easy way without facing any problem and I will recommended several free blogs that my student can register on it like WordPress, Blogger, and TypeBad. These blogs are easy to explore and show them the steps of how to use Typebad. I want my course to focus on what student want to learn more than anything else.
Learner will choose and create their blog.
learner will develop do a lot of research on how to make a good blog
Learner will post everything that they want in their blog
Learner will comment on each other work.
Delivery option
The course will be on line course and I will provide my student with links that I think is useful
The student can communicate with me through e mail or by skype.
Time line
The course will be design in 3 week .
It will depend on how much my student understand and master the new skills and feel comfortable with these new tools.
Each student should post there assignment before midnight

Design:

In this class I will focus on develop my student skills to make them satisfy on my on line program which to teach them how to create blogs. I will create web site. This blog program only my student can use it . I will pose my assignment in this blog every week . Also, at the end of each section there will be few questions that related to the home work that student must answer it and post it to my blog. In my web site . Each student can communicate by comment with each other blogs . I will evaluate each student by the end of each section .

Development

I will try to update my on line class to reach what student want to success
I will focus on the feedback from each student and look after the learner work carefully
I will make student to give me suggestion on the best strategy to deal with them in this course.
All the communication style will depend on having high speed internet.
Implementation:

I will test my material and my resources frequently and try to communicate with my learner and teacher to instruct a good material.
Evaluation

I will evaluate all the work that I have done on my design, development and implementation with it at the end of my class after I make sure that the learner had been understand all the material perfectly.
At the end of the class I will do another survey to know if my class was useful for my student and what type of correction that I have to make.
The ADDIE process will make me evaluate each step of my course so my course can be useful for my student and my student work and the strategy of the technology that I used.

3 comments:

  1. hi amal
    I like how you will use the survey before and after your online classes that helps a lot.
    do you think this class will work if will be totally online with out meeting face to face??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi eman nice to see your comment:
    yes my dear i think so , i will try to do my best to make this class work in perfect way . i will try to communicate with my student all the time by sending e mail to every one in my class. and send them reminder every time. i will try to meet my student online by using skybe , talkshoe, dimdim which i like the most.
    thank you
    amal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you will have to be successful in teaching a class on line because you place so much emphasis on wanting to make your students succeed. The more you focus on meeting your student's needs, the more you will be successful. Good luck

    ReplyDelete