Friday, April 9, 2010

post 1

Greetings,

My name is Amal Alsubki. I am from Saudi Arabia. I came to the USA to learn how to develop and create a web site and how to use it while I teach at school. I want my student to have a lot of information that can help them to succeed in their own life.

Now I try to take many classes to develop my technology teaching skills. For example, I took the500 class I learned a lot of technology skills, like creating my own web site that has a lot of link on it .Also, search for information by using web site or library.I hope to learn how to make a good website that everybody can share with me there information, picture and hopes.

Online learning is about how to connected and share information with other people in the same time but in different places. On line technology is depend on E-mail, video and sharing learning between teachers and student. Online technology is not complicated as I thought before. This technology gives the opportunity to a lot of people to learn from different places at the same time. This technology has many features like using information from the web site or library at the same time. This technology is considering one of the fast communication techniques of learning.
skype ID lovelyamool
Talkshoe ID Amalalsubki

4 comments:

  1. Welcome fellow classmate of ETEC 501
    My name is Celeste Galipeau-Woods and I look forward to working and learning with you and the rest of our class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amal, I can't imagine pursuing a degree in another county. I am in awe of international students. I look forward to another course with you this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to ETEC501, Amal!
    As we learned yesterday during the DimDim session, online learning happens not only in the same time but in different places but also different times & different places. Keep up the good work! Baek

    ReplyDelete